Texas Twinkies are what we made for the grand finale BBQ of 2020.
They are a delicious, incredible and you will need someone to slap them out of your hands so that you will stop eating them!
This is one of the best way to enjoy Hot Sauces!!!
* 1 lbs Brisket(shredded)
* 1.5 Tbsp Salt
* 1.5 Tbsp Black pepper
* 1 tsp Cumin
* 1 cup Pepper jack cheese(grated)
* 8 oz Cream cheese
* 2 packs Bacon(about 24 strips)
* 14 ea Jalapeno peppers(extra large).
* Your choice of ‘KYR Preserved’ hot sauc and BBQ sauce.
* Special Tools: Toothpicks
1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, shredded cheese, and spices. Pulse several times to combine and mix well. Chill the mixture.
2. For the jalapenos, make one cut from the stem all the way down to the tip. Use a small spoon with a sharp edge to scrape the seeds and ribs from the pepper.
3. Fill every jalapeno with the cheese mixture and brisket, nearly to overflowing.
4. Wrap the bacon around the stuffed jalapenos starting at the stem and traveling around the pepper. Most peppers need 2 pieces of bacon depending on the size of your jalapenos. Secure with toothpicks and reserve.
5. Place jalapeños onto the hot grill. Cover grill and cook for 35 minutes.
6. Baste jalapeños generously with BBQ sauce and KYR Preserved hot sauce mix, continue to cook until the sauce thickens and becomes sticky. Repeat if desired.