We made pulled pork the other day, and make these delicious, cheesy pulled pork taquitos!
Baked taquitos that are perfectly flavorful and crunchy and then dipped in an our hot sauce!
Super easy and freeze beautifully if you want to make extra for later!
· 12 ea Corn Tortillas
· 300 g Pulled Pork
· 1 cup Cheddar Cheese(shredded)
· 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese(shredded)
· 4 Tbsp Cream cheese
· 4 Tbsp BBQ sauce
· 1/2 Tbsp BBQ Rub or Chili powder
· 2 ea Jalapeño peppers(chopped)
· Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 ºF.
2. In a bowl mix together cream cheese, BBQ sauce and BBQ Rub(or chili powder) and pulled pork until combined.
3. Fill each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of pulled pork mixture to the middle of shell then roll up tightly. Roll up tightly and
4. Place on a lined baking sheet, seam side down. Brush top of tortillas with olive oil.
5. Bake 400ºF for 12 minutes or until cheese has melted and tortillas are crunchy.
6. Serve immediately with ‘Jalapeño with Lime & Mint’ sauce or your favorite dressing or guacamole.