We used our 3 BBQ Sauces; Smoky Bourbon, Black Garlic and Sticky Gochujang, and it was fun to find which sauce would be the best and great flavour for the ribs.
The funny thing is, we couldn’t decide the winner BBQ Sauce. Because each BBQ Sauce have own unique flavours and it gives us so much fun to compare.
• 1 rack Baby Back Pork Ribs
• 3~4 Tbsp KYR's Sweet Texas BBQ Rub
• 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
• 3 Tbsp Apple Juice
• 1 cup BBQ Suace
** We use 1/3 cup of each Smoky Bourbon, Black Garlic and Sticky Gochujang BBQ Sauces
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove the membrane from the back side of the ribs. Rub the Sweet Texas BBQ Rub as evenly as possible over the ribs on both sides.
3. Place ribs on a foil in a single layer. Pour apple cider vinegar and apple juice underneath the ribs, Wrap ribs tightly in foil meat side up, place on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 2 hours for baby back ribs or until fork tender.
5. Open foil and drain and discard the liquid from the ribs. Flip ribs so the bonier side is up. Slather with with your favorite barbecue sauce, then bake 10 minutes.
5. Increase oven temperature to 460°F. Turn ribs over so the meaty side is up. Slather with Barbecue Sauce, bake 5 minutes. Repeat 2 or 3 more times until you've got a thick glaze on the ribs.
6. Turn oven broiler on high and place under broiler for 3 to 5 minutes, until sauce starts to bubble and caramelize.
7. Rest for 10 minutes to allow the juices to recirculate back into the meat before slicing.